An experienced accountant is required to work as part of a small but rapidly growing team advising freelancers and contractors who trade through limited companies, on all aspects of their business structure and reporting needs. The position would suit an ambitious individual, keen to participate in a rapidly growing business.
InTouch Accounting is a technology driven firm of Chartered Accountants who specialise in the provision of accountancy, taxation and company secretarial advice to contractors.
We have developed and continue to expand the use of a bespoke on-line accounting solution tailored exclusively for use by contractors which is highly secure and scaleable
The key elements of this exciting role require:
- Ability to use one’s own initiative as well as being part of a team
- Sufficient experience to be able to work without direct supervision and accept responsibility for a client portfolio of up to 250 clients
- A broad range of technical experience in financial and taxation issues affecting contractors
- An understanding of the influence of IR35 and other relevant legislation
- Outstanding communication skills
- Computer literacy
- A desire to accept responsibility for making our business successful
Located in the centre of Bournemouth this vacancy presents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate who is looking to develop deep financial and commercial experience. The role would suit ACA, ACCA qualified accountants as well as an individual qualified by experience (QBE) in this sector.
The successful candidate will work alongside other Portfolio Managers reporting to the Managing Director and have full day to day responsibility for all client matters as well as being expected to make a contribution to the business development of the office as a whole.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please send your C.V. with a covering message to firstname.lastname@example.org