Intouch teams up with IPSE to offer membership discount to clients
Intouch Accounting is delighted to announce that from today, any client who starts a new membership with IPSE can benefit from a 10% discount, year on year.
Who is IPSE?
IPSE, the Association of Independent Professionals and the Self-Employed, is the largest membership body supporting contractors, freelancers and independent professionals. Their goal is to enable you to succeed in business.
IPSE offers Standard and Plus memberships and now, with Intouch, you can get a 10% discount when you sign up for a new membership. You can pay through a monthly direct debit or a one off annual payment, it’s up to you, and the discount will apply for a long as you’re an IPSE member. As a member you will have access to a whole range of benefits to help protect and defend your business as well as discounts to help you save hundreds of pounds a year.
Don’t forget, you can claim membership costs as a business expense. Speak to your contractor accountant about how to do this.
A bit more detail
IPSE membership offers you peace of mind and money in your pocket so you can focus on running your business without worry. Highlights of what you’ll get include:
- IPSE protect to help you out when you need extra support
- thousands of consumer discounts on items such as Apple products, Dell and HP hardware, software, gym memberships, and cash back in many high street stores
- IPSE representation as they lobby government and across industry to ensure contractors’ voices are heard
- help planning for your future as well as negotiated rates for pensions, life assurance and private medical insurance
- IPSE library so you can access all the resources you need
- access to events, webinars, workhubs, online training and, if you’re a Plus member, 24/7 access to virtual Ashridge providing a wide range of online business resources to learn new skills and improve existing ones.
You can find out more about what you’ll get for your membership here, including a quick link to get you on your way to signing up or speak to a specialist membership advisor by calling 0208 8979970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re already an Intouch client, once you’ve signed up for your IPSE membership, don’t forget to refer a friend and we’ll send you £150 Amazon vouchers if they sign up with us. Recommend another and we’ll do the same again! And again and again!
If you’re not already with Intouch, this is another great reason to speak to us today about joining. Give us a call on 01202 069 551 or email us and we’ll get back to you at a time to suit you!
* excludes renewals or upgrades to existing memberships
This blog has been prepared by Intouch Accounting. While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this blog has been obtained from reliable sources, Intouch is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. This blog should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting advisers. If you have any specific queries, please contact Intouch Accounting.