Considering starting a Limited Company but unsure of the steps you need to take? Need a step by step guide to see what’s expected of you and what your contractor accountant will do on your behalf?
In this guide we look at the steps involved in:
- company incorporation
- appointing an adviser, opening a business account and registering for VAT
- PAYE scheme set up and establishing the business with Companies House
- business stationery and online identity
- considering subscriptions or memberships, business insurance and IR35
- paying dividends, mobile telephones and required documents
Download the full guide: Business start up checklist now to take the first step on your Limited Company journey.