Unclear of what IR35 is or how it affects you as a contractor? Do you worry about being considered ‘inside’ IR35 and think the uncertainty is the worst part of contracting? What does it really mean if you’re caught inside?!
Contractors can have many questions and concerns surrounding IR35 and confusion can cause unnecessary stress and worry. In this guide we look at:
- what it actually is that makes you subject to IR35
- what you should do next if your contract is inside IR35
- how you can benefit from the Flat Rate VAT Scheme
- what your take home pay will be inside IR35
- why being Limited is still a much better option than going through an Umbrella company
We explain the issues surrounding IR35 in detail, so you don’t have to worry. Whilst being inside IR35 can mean higher taxes, your tax liabilities incurred are still less than those of an Umbrella employee.
Download our guide now Embrace IR35 to put your mind at ease when it comes to IR35.