This year's Autumn Statement will be presented on 23 November, but what will Philip Hammond have in store for Limited Company contractors? Whilst it may bring a period of uncertainty, there’s no need to spend November wondering what’s coming and what it will mean for you…
This month our team of expert Personal Accountants have put together their predictions for the statement, to help you understand what could be announced.
Don’t spend this month alone, let Intouch be your contracting companion and help you prepare for the future.
For specific advice and support that’s tailored to your unique circumstances and professional goals, Intouch Accounting are here to support and guide you throughout November - and beyond. Speak To Us Today.
In our Autumn Statement predictions, we cover:
- The public sector IR35 review: Our predictions for the public sector and how Limited Company contractors will be affected.
- Employment status: What shape will "employment" and "worker" take in the future? Will employment rights apply to contractors?
- Penalties: Will the occasional misdemeanour be punished, or will Mr Hammond give warnings rather than penalties?
- Tax avoidance schemes: Will further measures be put in place to restrict the use of aggressive tax schemes, both by those who use them and those who provide them?
- Corporation Tax: Will it be reduced to 17%, or will we have to wait until 2020?
- Simplification of Taxation: What measures could be introduced? Will they really simplify tax, or make it more complicated?
- Making Tax Digital: Will an announcement be made on MTD in this Autumn Statement, or the next Budget?
- The Intouch Autumn Statement wish list: What we'd like to see announced in the 2016 Autumn Statement.
Worried about what the Autumn Statement might mean for you? Fear not! Our Directors and team of expert accountants will be revealing whether their predictions were correct, what the statement really held, and what it means for Limited Company contractors.
Our review is free to receive, simply leave us your details and we will send it to you on the 24th.
In some cases our catch up fees are already discounted to £Nil, but even when you are behind with your accounts we are offering an additional discount of 25% to nudge you across the line if you sign up to our monthly service by 30 April 2017. Call us now to see if you can switch to Intouch for free, make substantial savings and stop paying your existing adviser immediately.
Experience tells us that if our clients like our service they will recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To say thank you, we'll send you £200 of Amazon vouchers for every referral who signs up to our monthly service from 27 March until the 30 April 2017. After this date you will receive our usual £150 Amazon voucher for every referral. You'll receive your vouchers once your friend or colleague pays their first month's service.