As a Limited Company contractor you’ve probably heard of Agency Worker Regulations (AWR), but do you really know what it means and how it affects you?
If you are affected by AWR are you aware of the actions you need to take in order to reduce the risk of losing out on that key contract?
In this guide Paul Gough, MD of Intouch Accounting explores the following:
- AWR – could you lose out?
- Agency Workers Directive (AWD) and AWR – what are they all about?
- Who does AWR affect?
- If you’re with an Umbrella company how will AWR affect you
- If you own your own Limited Company do you need to worry about AWR?
- What if you get caught by IR35?
- How AWR could have a negative impact on you as a contractor?
- Where do you go from here?
Don’t leave it to chance. Download our guide: Agency Worker Regulations now to be clear on what it is, and how it could affect you.