You might be brand new to contracting or a returning veteran for another crack at the whip, either way there are a number of things you should consider before starting your first contract. One of those things is your contractor accountant and how you go about deciding on which one is right for you.
Your contractor accountant will not only be there to look after your accounts, but also to offer you advice and guidance on HMRC matters and any issues that will affect you. Therefore it’s important to make sure you make the right choice when it comes to choosing which accountant you sign up with, as they will have an impact on how you run your Limited Company from the advice they provide to you.
It’s a big decision! In this guide we clear the mist by looking at:
- what options are available
- choosing the right contractor accountant for you
- how to get started – putting the horse before the cart
- if you’re a first timer what’s best placed for you?
- changing accountants
- endorsements – what do they say?
- personal touches
- experience – in the know
- IR35 – are you inside or outside?
- the risks of Managed Service Company Legislation
- S626 – husband and wife teams
- moving from an Umbrella to Limited
Download the full guide: Choosing a contractor accountant now to make sure you’re making the best choice for you and your circumstances when it comes to choosing your contractor accountant.