The 2017 Spring Budget was announced 8th of March, but what did it have in store for Limited Company contractors? In our free Budget review we explore:
- the main Budget tax proposals
- increases to the Class 4 National Insurance rates
- a reduction in the Dividend Allowance
- changes to the timing of Making Tax Digital for smaller businesses.
Previously announced measures include:
- increases to the personal allowance and basic rate band (a decreased band for Scottish residents)
- the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy
- changes to corporation tax loss relief
- the introduction of an additional inheritance tax residence nil rate band
- changes for non-UK domiciled individuals.
Don’t be left in the dark when it comes to the Spring Budget, download our free review today.