Thinking of using your home as an office when contracting? What can you claim and how do you prepare your home ready for work?
In this guide we look at:
- what a home office deduction is
- the expenses you can claim for when working from home
- fixed and running costs
- the records you’ll need to keep
- examples of a use of home as office claim
- a commercial, business approach
- building a summer house – (oops! ‘’Garden office’’)
Download the full guide: Contractor’s guide to using your home as an office to understand what you can claim, how to work from home and remaining compliant whilst doing so. With examples throughout you’ll be able to see how beneficial working from home can really be.