Are you getting what you deserve from your contractor accountant?
As a busy contractor you need an accounting service that can seamlessly manage your accounts, whilst keeping an eye open for opportunities for you to get more from your company. Maximising your take home pay is probably one of the main reasons you decided to go Limited, and so the supplier you’ve entrusted to manage your accounts should always be there for you, ensuring that the service you receive is second to none.
Is your current accountant letting you down?
If you recognise any of the following in your current accountant, it’’s a good idea to shop around:
- You speak to someone different each time when trying to discuss your accounts
- You get generic answers that aren’t tailored to your circumstances
- You’re provided with confusing or misleading information
- You’re paying a premium rate for a substandard service
- You get charged for hidden extras
- Your documents to HMRC or Companies House aren’t provided on time
- You feel that you’re managing your accountant, rather than them managing your accounts
Your trusted contractor accountant should help you free up your time to do what you do best, not take up more of your time by making you worry about your accounts.
Are all opportunities being explored?
A good accountant should always be helping you maximise the opportunities that are available to you, keeping your best interests at the forefront of everything they do. From HMRC’S upcoming changes in the ways travel and subsistence claims will affect you, to what you can do to ensure your expenses are genuine and compliant, your accountant should not only be managing your day to day accounts but also your future wellbeing.
Intouch’s Accounting’s role for freelancers and contractors
Our role is to make your life easier, by providing you with a personal service that not only includes 24 hour access to time saving technology developed specifically for contractors, but also great advice direct from your dedicated accountant. You can wave goodbye to all the negative experiences you’ve had with your current accountancy, as we can ensure that the direct line to your Personal Accountant is there from the moment you join us. With a wealth of knowledge from an accounting team that has an in-depth history of working with Limited Company contractors from a whole range of industries, you can rest assured knowing that your accounts are in the best possible hands.
What you’ll get from Intouch
For an all-inclusive monthly fixed fee of £98+VAT you’ll get all the help and guidance you need to run your Limited Company smoothly:
- Unlimited advice from your Personal Accountant, tailored to your circumstances
- A dedicated personal accounting team to ensure consistency in our service to you
- 24/7 access to our easy-to-use Cloud-based portal, built specifically for contractors
- Real-time information so you know where you are at all times
- Clear and timely communications to keep you on track throughout the year
- As many free IR35 contract risk assessments as you require
- No question is too small or too big! Your appointed Intouch team are here to guide you and answer any questions you may have
What’s involved in switching
Changing accountant is easier and quicker than you may think. Once you’ve appointed us, we will notify your current accountant and obtain all of the required handover information, meaning that you won’t have to worry about any difficult conversations or obtaining paperwork.
We do what we can to make the cost of switching over to us as efficient for you as possible. Our switcher fee calculator will determine whether any fees will apply to you. We see the value of our relationship with you in the future and not in the past, and that’s why we can guarantee at least a 25% saving on switcher fees.
Still not sure if Intouch is for you?
We’re confident that when you switch to Intouch it’ll be the last time you appoint a new contractor accountant. If you’re still a little unsure take a look at why our clients have chosen Intouch, or download our free guide to help you decide which accountant is right for you.
Ready to make the move? Call us on 01202 901 186 to speak to a dedicated adviser about switching.
This blog has been prepared by Intouch Accounting. While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this blog has been obtained from reliable sources, Intouch is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. This blog should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting advisers. If you have any specific queries, please contact Intouch Accounting.